My 60 second video about me

                             





This is a short video that shows pictures and a few clips of what I like doing and what I have previously done. I included images like what types of foods I like which also shows my culture as a Turkish Cypriot. I included pictures of what types of sports I did and my memorable experience, which was going to paintballing with my family, which I highly recommend as a family activity. There are many other pictures which shows where I go on holidays and what I like. I choose 3 specific transitions for my images and videos so it would look different then an ordinary.

Comments

  1. This video was mainly dominated around food. It was great and really made me hungry, i think it well provides information BOUT YOU. E.G. what you do, what you eat. I really enjoyed it, and thought the transitions through each image worked well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fay: